Ruined Ruined

Question?

How come Edd NEVER dyes I mean come on? In almost every episode Edd some how avoids his death...Well except that one time when Matt was a vampire and them Tom killed Edd by accident with some kind of steak mashine gun and then he killed himself with it. Heh..lol

Narwhals Narwhals

Just Wow

Thats quate the catchy song you got there. And oh yes the animation was pretty good. Theres just one problem. A lot of people are just playing stupid and won`t exactly like nor respect this flash ,because they porbably don`t get the fact that this flash is catchy Loop. But overall Its pretty awesome =]
-Tony K.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Hmm Question

Where did the bus get enough fuel to run over 20 years without stopping??
Anyway i liked this movie. Very nice graphics man and the voice acting was cool two! Nice job!

Little Wheel Little Wheel

I really enjoyed this game!

The graphics were really good. This is a really nice point and click adventure game. I seriously like your work in this game. The nice relaxing Jazz background music fits perfectly with this game.
TIP: Don`t show the buttons with a circle. When a player finds it himself, he feels smart and clever which makes the player enjoy the game even more!

The School Tool The School Tool

This is a verry wonderfull helper ,but..

If you right some information you can`t save it becouse if you close it all the information that you entered in that swf is automatically deleted...But if we don`t count that i must say that this is a very helpful study tool. Good job Moosh!

Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5) Pico Sim Date 2 (v.1.5)

Emo Tony?

Your joking right? I mean come one man!The chances of you naming that emo that looks a bit like Sasuke ,Emo Tony is like 1 from 1000?!? I mean I think i felt bad kicking the crap out of my inner EMO =D

Hypno_Shooter [Box-killa] Hypno_Shooter [Box-killa]

Nice song ,but..

This song is indeed a High song ,but it dosen`t exactly work for an shooter game. And to be honest I might be able to use this song in my flash for a short time of coarse.

Box-Killa responds:

An k, that are fine. Thanks you for review.

Death (Darkness Spawned) Death (Darkness Spawned)

Wow..Just Wow

This is actually pretty awesome I would gladly listen to this rot five hours. Nice work!

Pure-Metal-UTA responds:

Thanks!
\m/

Last Opportunity Failed Last Opportunity Failed

Wow I love this!!

This dosen`t exactly remind me of Dimmu Borgir`s style, because I`ve heard how the play Live when they came In Bulgaria. But it is seriously awesome.

newskies responds: