Ruined Ruined

Question?

How come Edd NEVER dyes I mean come on? In almost every episode Edd some how avoids his death...Well except that one time when Matt was a vampire and them Tom killed Edd by accident with some kind of steak mashine gun and then he killed himself with it. Heh..lol

Narwhals Narwhals

Just Wow

Thats quate the catchy song you got there. And oh yes the animation was pretty good. Theres just one problem. A lot of people are just playing stupid and won`t exactly like nor respect this flash ,because they porbably don`t get the fact that this flash is catchy Loop. But overall Its pretty awesome =]
-Tony K.

Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

Hmm Question

Where did the bus get enough fuel to run over 20 years without stopping??
Anyway i liked this movie. Very nice graphics man and the voice acting was cool two! Nice job!

FBF vs. Tween FBF vs. Tween

Pretty Nice

TIP: I see you can animate, make sure the background music is more alive or the viewers will fall a sleep. Make sure there are ore funny jokes. And come up with a funnier idea. The graphics were pretty good. The voice acting eas more that good and recorded with quality and style. Newgrounds is a sucker for a couple of the things like: Comedy, Anime, Parodys nad most of all hentai. So when or if you have a female character, draw her anime/hentai style. Trust me it will work out just fine!
-Tony K.

AtroxChobatsu responds:

I'll make sure to follow your advice next time. Perhaps I should have added boobs to all the male characters and included some gratuitous crotch shots in random parts of the movie.

Or maybe I should just not draw anything original. :P

Oh well, I don't mind being unpopular!

The Drunken Spartan The Drunken Spartan

Hahahhah Funny

This 300 parody is seriously funny XD
The funny thing is that i watched 300 for the first time 2 weeks ago =D

Smokey gets Busted Smokey gets Busted

OMG That was soo fraken funny Sam!!

Aww thats the sweetest thing anyone has ever...Hookers!?!?
Seriously Sam!! Why do you keep hurting Smokie`s feelings....Oh who am I kidding I like it!! Keep hurting that damn cigarette`s feelings I don`t give a fuck..Muhahhahhaha..

Smokey: Best Friends Smokey: Best Friends

Heh I like smokey bether hahhahah

I mean i do smoke cigarettes and I hate drugs. The funny thing is that I know a guy whos a bit gay that hates smoking cigarettes ,but loves smoking weed which is kinda weird, Anyway I liked this little short cartoon Sam. God work!

Faces Ep:1 Faces Ep:1

Why didn`t you voice your characters yourself?

i mean it will be a bit cooler if HUMAN Characters were aired by HUMANS.

Tagger54 responds:

No fear!! episode 2 is coming soon!! and voices of HUMANS are done by HUMANS!!! yay! everyones happy :)

Retarded Animal Babies 2 Retarded Animal Babies 2

It really does rip of happy tree friends....

This is brutal torture with little mindless animals...Like Happy tree Friends ,but on the other hand happy three friends don`t have sexual humor....like say a cock joke.

Full Metal Sonic Full Metal Sonic

How long did you make this?

In the beginning it was not really well drawn and a bit lame animated ,but then it suddenly it was getting better and better.I believe that you worked on this for some time and when you started the projects you were at a typical flash level .but obviously when you finished the movie you were on a hole other level. Good job.